12.18.2011

via; Berylune found HERE  

Wouldn't you agree that just a little bit of perfectly placed paper can simply transform an entire room into something magical to behold? It's so true. And every year I am taken aback by all of the beautiful paper creations I find across the pages of the internet. So many talented people that I love to watch from a distance {why? because I don't feel even half as talented} I scope out their ideas and sometimes I try them myself. Sometimes it turns out good, other times... let's just say I wish I hadn't even started because I can see I can't save it. But, then again as I have often said, we all have different gifts. {why don't I ever listen to my own advise?} We can't all be perfect at everything. But, it's really an awful lot of fun trying! And I'll never stop trying to do the things I love. So don't you stop either.


No comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog