2.28.2012

movie time...




For a short work week, it's been a really, really long week.  I've had terrible insomnia all week, waking at ridiculous hours like 1, 3, then 4 in the morning.  Not to mention I just had blood work and my yearly exam this week. No fun. No fun at all. So what could be better on a cloudy, gray, cold Friday night than grilled cheese, and a big bowl of creamy tomato soup and a cute romantic comedy. {popcorn to follow}
I watched some older movies, and a few newer ones as well. I'm a sucker for Sleepless in Seattle and You've got mail... who isn't? They just don't make many memorable movies anymore that are like that. Tonight's choice:

For newest movie: The Help It was really good. I would recommend watching it.
For tried and true: When Harry met Sally An oldie but a goodie of course...
For fun: Dave I never tire of seeing this movie!
For giggles: Stripes  Another one I could watch anytime.
For a surprise: a movie that is so good... how did it pass right by under the radar? Frequency. This movie packs in sci-fi, action, adventure, and love and simply tugs at your heart strings. Loved it. A lot. Really worth seeing if you missed it. But then, I like science fiction movies.




      No comments:

      Post a Comment

      About this blog