3.14.2012

Such a strange place....




 
I find that I am in such a strange place in my life. I wish I could press a fast
forward button just a bit to speed up this painful, period of change and growth.
Most days I get lost in my work, which can be both good and bad. But, for me
it is the usual way that I deal with things. But, today, I just felt lost.
In a lot of ways, I feel as if I’m living two parallel lives — strange, I know.

It’s very complicated and confusing so I’m wrestling with all of these questions
and waiting for the light bulb to go off and suddenly everything will be totally
clear again. I am seriously wondering, if in the middle of our lives, we can just
pick up, and leave everything and everyone we know, to journey forth into the
unknown. To a whole different world. To create a new way of life, a new
family even. Do people do that? Well, anyway, those are my thoughts.
Is it hard to give up on your past? Would you miss it too much, or would
you simply dive head-first into the wonderful future and make it as
wonderful as you know it really could be?  I know what Dr. Seuss would say :
he would tell me; “Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.”


What do you think about starting over? Is there an age limit?

No comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog