5.17.2012



If your week has thus far left something to be desired, there is still time to turn it around. 
Just go here and press the button and make the rest of your week something you’re excited about.



I believe....

  ♥  that the day does not start until I've had lots of coffee
♥    that it's perfectly fine to eat cereal for every meal
♥    in paying good money for good shoes
  ♥  that our education system is failing the next generation
♥    that sometimes its ok to use your looks to get ahead
♥    that coincidences are God's way of taking control
♥    that nude pumps go with every outfit
♥    in the power of positive thinking and prayer
♥    in making your own family


It's been some week hasn't it? It has been a long, frustrating, week for me in truth, 
but,  I am determined to get through this too. Should I just push the button?
   

No comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog