6.24.2012

What do you love about Summer?....





It's the first official day of Summer! As I am getting ready for another work week, I am reminding myself of all the things I enjoy the very most about summer. It really can make me smile throughout the day, thinking about the wonderful times I had, or, better yet, planning a new summertime adventure, to me....Summer is all about:


Splashes and giggles at the pool
Getting this years new designer sunglasses!
Ice cream breaks
New freckles popping out to say hello
Cherry Lime-ades at Sonic                                                    
Time: to think • dream • pray • write
Temporary tattoos
Fresh vegetables in my garden
Flip-flops
Longer days
BBQ's
Bonfires on the Beach
Summer Concerts
Riding bicycles
Watching the sun set
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog