7.25.2012

Design a schedule....


0_60d47_a23168c_XL (700x465, 51Kb) 



Design a schedule for your life, and stick to it.

Specify times for walking, and going to bed,

exercising, meditating, journaling and any activities

you have to do-even time to do the dishes.

Often, when we create solid boundaries for ourselves,

we are better able to experience the freedom that arises within it.

I would have to say this is so true. I even made a list of what I call

"The Dailies" which is just a quick cleaning list I made for

what I will do in each room of my house daily.

It keeps things quick, once I'm done. I'm done.

I also find, that with a list I really accomplish more each day

and, more importantly I get all those things done, one by one.



How do you get things done?













No comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog