8.17.2012

Go anywhere.....






To go anywhere, everywhere.
to quickly pack a bag with what first comes to mind.
Only the essentials: a good book, an good pen, my cameras and a tube of lipstick.

To let go of tomorrow, point my car in any direction, and simply go.
To be in an unknown place, if only for a couple of days.
Where the food tastes different and the words sound different
and people wear bright-colored everything.

Just throw out the maps, the itineraries, and just wander for hours
and hours for no other reason than to see.
To collect scraps of paper, bits of conversations,
and snap pictures again and again.

Then, piece it all together and tell the
kind of story that deserves a title.
I have been dreaming of this.
I believe that I might just do this.



How about you? Would you do this?


 



No comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog