9.03.2012




I am trying to come up with a list of what I want to accomplish during these upcoming fall months ahead.Have a plan so to speak. So I have come up with some things that are really important to me to schedule time for...in no particular order they are:

1. Workout at least 4 times a week {there is no way this should be too hard to do}
2. Be creative about my wardrobe, piece things together, and add accessories {I cannot believe 
how many things I already own, I am determined to put everything to good use or rid myself of it.}
3. Keep drinking to a minimum. {That means once a week at the most, and no more.}
4. Go to church regularly. {Now that I am home weekends, this will be easy and so needed.}
5. Read at least one book a month. {I have at least 11 books here now waiting to be read}
6. Hit the Farmers market once or twice a week for fresh produce for the week. {shop local}
7. Try a new restaurant at least twice a month. {be daring, and have a date night}
8. Take a walk every evening. {Especially good for Buddy too}
9. Pack a good lunch every day. {No junk, no snacking, just 3 meals}
10. Take vitamins everyday and drink enough water {who does?}


These goals seem simple enough don't they? I mean to keep them too. {Wish me luck.}



No comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog