9.01.2012

Welcome September....



 



I know, today is the first day of September, 
and to be honest, there have been been a couple 
days recently where, if the wind blew just right, 
I got the distinct sensation that fall is coming. 

I know that once we say goodbye to September, 
October will usher in the new season quickly. 
But, as I have said before, I am really looking 
forward to the cooler weather and the chance to 
pull out my cozy sweaters, my new boots 
and my soft scarves out of my closet. 

What else is on my fall loves list? Tons. 

Hiking, weekends at the lodge, mugs of hot cocoa 
and pumpkin spice lattes, decking out the house 
in fall colors, jack-o-lantern picking and carving, 
costumes and trick-or-treating... just to name a few. 

So here's to a fabulous fall filled with 
cold-weather adventures--  :)










No comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog