9.27.2012



Well, I held out through spring and even all this long summer.  I was going to start watching this show during the winter when I needed something to do, but I finally found myself watching my daughter-in-laws favorite show " Downton Abbey".



It's really a pretty good show. I'm surprised, but more than that, what I really love in the beautiful scenery don't you? After all, I think it's  ... just so pretty.   With a cup of peppermint tea in hand,  I just sit back and enjoy forty minutes of beautiful decor, clothes and that gorgeous scenery. What a lovely way to end a long day.  



Have you seen it yet?  If you haven't watched Downton Abbey yet or have put off watching it, I urge you not to deprive yourself any longer.   It's really worth taking a look at.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog