10.28.2012

25 random thoughts I had about me......



 


1. I love to eat and I love to feed people I care about. 2. I don't mind waiting at the Doctor's office ,{if} they have good magazines to read, it gives me a chance to unwind and relax a little first.3. I think Q should be somewhere closer to the w, x and y in the alphabet. 4. I always keep a glass of water by my bed at night but rarely use it.5. I get random shivers; my grandmother would say "someone is walking over your grave" hhmmm, I plan on being cremated? 6. I don’t watch too much TV, but, I follow a couple of different series, Supernatural and Heroes. 7. I've never broken a bone in my entire life. Also, never needed stitches. 8. I like people and having fun and talking, but I also like silence. I need alone time times I never answer the phone. Sorry to those of you who are trying to call me. Nothing personal, I swear."  In fact, I think my cell phone has been in silent ever since Sunday. 9. I will never get a tattoo. However, I love the airbrushed ones, {or maybe henna}10. I am an old soul. I would have done well for myself in the 1920’s. 11. At any given time, I have over 8 pillows in my way to big California king size bed. 12. I think I have a mild case of Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) because at times I catch myself  doing odd things, like counting my steps as I walk (62, 63, 64…). 13. I have a strange sense of humor that doesn’t really translate online without the accompanying grin and a twinkle of my eye. It’s not that I’m sarcastic exactly – 14. All of my apps on my iphone are in Amy's order....and it drives my family batty. {It's supposed to}  

 
{yes, this is really me}

15. I do not like clowns {believe it} 16. I cannot leave the house without lip balm. I return home to retrieve it if possible, or make a detour to a store to purchase some. {Shouldn't have to though, I keep one in the car, etc;} 17. I must fall asleep lying on my back, and, I snore quite loudly I have been told {over and over}18. I am slow to really get angry; until I see a child or an animal being mistreated. Then, I become a person you do not want to know. {One and only warning now given} 19. I tend to order the same things over and over -even though I love trying out new things. 20. I prefer a really cold room for sleeping. It’s just about right if my nose is cold. 21. I drink my coffee out of the same red cup every day. 22. I love organization, order, and labels. "A place for everything, and everything in it's place." 23. I'm always thinking. Always. It's almost unbelievable that I sleep so good. 24. I can and do snap my gum when I chew it. I think it is a way to let people know I am annoyed. 25. Most people are surprised by the music I have on my ipod. It's 120 gb and I have more than filled it up from my own collections over the years and new music as well. My tastes range from Big Band music, to chill music, to some indie, to heavy metal, to some country. I like a little bit of everything. I always say from MUM to Rammstein. And no one has a clue what I'm talking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog