It catches my eye...
: Breakfast pizza :
Makes 6 servings Active Prep Time: 30 minutes Bake Time: 30 minutes
“This is yummy for any meal, not just breakfast.”
1 lb breakfast pork sausages
1 tube pizza dough
1 cup frozen shredded hash brown potatoes – thawed
1 cup Monterrey Jack-Colby cheese – shredded
1/8 cup milk
2 tablespoons grated Parmesan
Salt and pepper – to taste
1) Preheat oven to 400.
2) Cook the sausage in a skillet until browned; drain off fat.
3) On a large pizza pan or cookie sheet, unroll pizza dough and roll into desired thickness. Pinch edges to form a crust.
4) Spoon cooked sausage over the crust. Sprinkle the hash browns over the sausage and top with shredded Colby-jack cheese.
5) In a bowl, beat together the milk, eggs, salt and pepper and pour into crust. Pour slowly and directly over cheese to avoid spilling out over the edge of crust.
6) Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over all. Bake in a 400 degree oven for 25-30 minutes.
Simply catches my eye
Things that are delicious
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)
About this blog