7.11.2014

: How do you like your steak? :




Summer makes cooking meals so easy, doesn't it?
Grilled meat, a salad or grilled veggies, some bread, 
and of course, rice or potatoes.



I know you're wondering "where's the salad"?  
There was a salad.  I promise.
Why in the world it didn't land in the picture, I'll never know.
Apparently, we favor meat and potatoes over here.

But, you simply must try this topping...
Try it on your next steak...it literally melts all over the top 
and has potential to change your life. {I'm serious}
I can't even begin to tell you how good it is!!!

Gorgonzola Butter:
4 tablespoons butter, softened
4 tablespoons Gorgonzola cheese (or more if you're me)
1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped.



You'll have to let me know how much you loved it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog