8.05.2014

:: Dreams do come true ::




You often hear me banging around about dreams and making them come true. It is a common theme I will admit, really and truly connecting to what you want and then making it happen. For me it has become a work in progress as I have learned to carefully adjust, move, shift, and even grow - finding my path, learning what it is that floats my boat, connecting to what I want for my life. It might seem ridiculous or even foreign to some of you, but I feel as though I have simply coasted through my life without really asking myself any of those big questions. Why am I here? What is my purpose? What do I want my life to look life? And the kicker, when I die, what impact do I want to have had on the world? 

One of my dreams was always to write, I love it. Through this blog I reconnected with that dream. Long ago as a young girl, if you had asked me what I would be when I grow up, I would have told you either a writer or a photographer, I loved both so much, I had grand plans of travelling the world and writing about it. And then following up my words with inspiring pictures.


I guess dreams do come true.









No comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog