8.04.2014

:: It's just my opinion ::





Confession. Honestly, I have an opinion about everything. And I mean, everything. I can usually keep 
the negative ones to myself, but sometimes... I can't. As I have grown over the years, I am not as 
fast to just jump to the wrong conclusion, instead, I look at things from all sides and all angles, 
and then I form an opinion. And,  at that point, right or wrong, it pretty much sticks.

The thing is, if I really like you I'm going to tell you the truth. If we're good friends, I'm going to tell you the truth. 
It might not be pretty, { and it often isn't } and you might not like it, but,  at some point,  it's going to come out. 
Quite often, it gets me in trouble, because no one wants to hear it. I know that. But I also assume that we are 
close enough to be honest, and if it breaks us... well, then I guess we weren't really all that close, and the truth 
is something that you would rather hide from then deal with, in which case we really are not good friends 
because that is not what I want in a friend at all. How can you have any respect for someone like that?

Anyway, there's not much point to this, except that sometimes I wish I could keep my opinions to myself. 
Life would be easier. But it's painful to watch someone make the same mistakes over and over again. 
I know it's their lesson to learn, but I wish they'd freaking learn it already. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog