8.02.2014

:: Simplify ::





Simplify what does that mean to you? To me, it's about clearing the clutter from my life...
and I’m not just talking about the piles of paper at work, or the laundry piling up at home. 
My hope is that I can slow down the pace of my busy life just a bit,  and instead, focus on the things that are truly important to me and my family. I will find time for spontaneous weekend adventures instead of always finding more work that needs done. 

I will set financial goals, become more thoughtful about purchases, and minimize those oh-so-tempting impulse buys.  Instead of acquiring more "things" or “stuff” I really don’t need, I will instead focus on creating experiences my family and I can share together. Because, when we look back,  that's the kind of thing we tend to remember and appreciate. 

I will go through our home, garage, files, cabinets and closets and really purge, give away, and recycle the things we don’t use or need. I will create a clean and serene surrounding and re-purpose some of the spaces in our home so they are better used and enjoyed by everyone. 

Yes, I think that is a good plan for August. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog