8.23.2014

:: Things I'd like to make ::




~ crafts ~
~  More time ~
~ lovely surprises ~
~ family travel memories ~
~ a peaceful, happy home ~
~ a book out of my blog's best ~
~ a commitment to photography ~
~ time to blog and comment most days ~
~ letters mailed to Family who are far away ~
~ my body stronger by walking more each day ~
~ a beautiful book from many years of all my posts ~
~ more space by cleaning out old magazines, and books ~
~ my body more flexible through meditation & practicing yoga ~
~ something pretty out of all the piles of beautiful paper I've collected ~
~ notecards and postcards featuring what else? My own photographs ~
~ a pretty inspiration board and also, get it hung up in my bedroom ~
~ a new planner to get me back into planning my every day activities
~ meaningful connections with all of my new coworkers ~
Time to read
Time to relax
Time to rest


Does it feel a little bit like Christmas around here?


No comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog