9.29.2014

: Autumn thoughts and thankfuls :



Time to decorate your house for Fall... if you haven't done so already!




My fall touches this year are very simple
because life is calling for it.

I think I like this simple, natural look better anyway.
 Why do I ever even attempt doing anything more elaborate?
Simple is me.  I really need to remember that, huh?

You know I love words, and the words that are coming to me 
in this season of life are:
slow down. breathe. listen. be present. 

{thankful for}

:: a good report from the Dr.
:: cooler weather
:: pumpkin spice candles
:: time to breathe
:: a great workout even though ...
:: I didn't feel like going.


I would love to hear about all the beautiful ways you decorate your home for Autumn!




No comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog