9.25.2014

Is it already that time?




Why lie about it? Summer is sure going to be missed around here. Badly.
Although, there's some comfort in the fact that our Indian summers are usually to die for gorgeous.

So, I am going to embrace these last golden days of warmth and sunshine until they gently fade away into the crisp, coolness of Autumn.

This past weekend was filled with many visitors. We are, it seems, a popular destination. Friends and neighbors like to come drink visit, and we totally get it. I think I'm pretty darn good with my "hostess with the mostess" role. I even have several tried and true appetizers on standby at all times, homemade soup created every weekend, and even my own bread {which I find very therapeutic}

So, here's to the best Indian Summer yet ~ you help me welcome the new season with grace and style, and make it easier to say "good-bye" to summer.


   


No comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog