9.03.2014

:: It's hot, cue the water ::


Christina, my mother, and me {age 18 months} in Minnesota

It has been so hot. There was a respite a couple of days ago but then this morning the freshness is already gone. Oh how I love fresh as opposed to muggy. Fresh will hit you directly in the face while muggy just envelopes you. 



My father and I on the beaches of Miami, Florida
Thank goodness for the farmer's market and the grill because no way am I cooking inside. That is the very last thing I want to do at the end of the day. Baking is accomplished first thing in the morning or late in the evening only. Dinner salads are a welcome change of pace in this heat, and experiencing with new dressings is a fun and delicious challenge! How are you coping with the heat of summer?  



I think I'm beginning to catch a theme here... it's obviously time to go swimming! 
Be back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog