9.06.2014

:: Mulling over my music ::




total volume of music files on my computer:
Tons in my iPod: 50.87GB and in itunes I currently have: 531 albums, 24:08:18:03 total time, 50.98 GB
That's 24 days, 8 hours, 18 minutes and 3 seconds if played continuously. 

the last CD I bought was:
Sing Along To Songs You Don't Know by Múm "Illuminated" being my favorite song of course. Have a listen Here

And in the meantime, take a little break and make one of these... yummy!



the song playing right now- you can dance to:
Military fashion show by And One Have a listen Here

five songs I listen to a lot, or that mean a lot to me:
Now we have a map of the piano by múm Listen Here
Let me be your Armour by Assemblage 23 Listen Here
Tonite by Clan of Xymox Listen Here
Sunrise by Simply Red Listen Here
Enjoy the silence by Depeche Mode ListenHere
honorable mentions: 
Norwegian Love song by Leaves Eyes Listen Here
Industrial Love by In Strict Confidence VNV mix Listen Here
Killing Time Paul Oakenfold remix by Infected Mushroom Listen Here
Cold, damp day by Clan of Xymox Listen Here
la boob oscillator by stereolab Listen Here
Penetration by Haujob Listen Here










Okay, now I've actually listed twelve songs without even really trying. I think I've broken all the rules here. what can I say? I'm really living on the edge these days. Enjoy the music.



No comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog