Pumpkin Spice Latte
- 1-¼ cup Water
- 3 cups Organic Sugar
- 2 Tablespoons Organic Ground Cinnamon
- ½ teaspoons Organic Ground Cloves
- ½ teaspoons Organic Ground Nutmeg
- ½ teaspoons Organic Ground Ginger
- ¼ cup Organic Molasses
- 1 cup of Organic sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup of Organic Canned Pumpkin
- 2 cups Organic Whip Cream (liquid form)
- ½ cup of Organic milk
- 2 whole Shots Organic Espresso
· First, pour the water and sugar into a small pan, and simmer until the sugar has completely dissolved.
· Add in the molasses, sweetened condensed milk, whipped cream and pumpkin.
· Bring to a boil and simmer for 15 minutes or until thermometer reaches 230 F, constantly whisking.
· Add in the spices, and continue to simmer until thermometer reaches 235 degrees F.
· Chill and pour the syrup into a bottle. Store the bottle in the refrigerator.
· Now, make 2 shots worth of espresso using your espresso machine.
· Use the steam nozzle to froth the milk. When the milk is hot and frothy, pour in the espresso and pumpkin spice syrup and give it a good stir. Top with whipped cream if desired and sprinkles of nutmeg and organic sugar.(We used a small coffee grinder to grind our spices by hand.)