9.10.2014

:: Simply smile ::



Have you ever had a stranger smile at you? Your eyes meet and BAM! the person smiles at you. If it is truly just a smile, with no strings attached, then I'm betting the the whole experience probably made a pretty positive impression on you?



Everywhere you go, you encounter many people you don't know, that you've never seen before, and may never see again, 
you may even feel no desire at all to communicate anything to these strangers, but do it anyway... smile.


Smile in a discreet, restrained but clear way. When your eyes meet a stranger's, simply smile. 
It shows acceptance, and it says "we share the world you and I".




Honestly, I think this helps to soften people. If nothing else, it can't help but to create some good Karma going in your life! But, I have found that when I do this, I get a real smile right back, even an extremely happy smile, other times, a person may not smile back at all... that's alright too, I don't worry about it at all, because i know it's nothing personal, they are just not used to getting smiles from complete strangers that's all.



But, this simple act of kindness, can really end up meaning so much more...
maybe even saving a life. Believe it. Have fun with this one okay?





Don't these bright flowers simply make you smile?





No comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog