10.21.2014

:: It's pointing towards a good day ::





The table is scattered with letters-to-write, books-to-peruse, and to-do lists. 
A mason jar sits on the table, sun pouring through the dirt and dust, 



revealing children's blocks from a different Era, my journal is begging for some attention, 
and I have some pictures that I need to find time to edit.



I think some homemade bread is on the list for the morning, and soup definitely is.



I presently have some freshly picked potatoes, beets and carrots on the cutting board, ready for the pot. 



Added to that will be some chicken, leftovers from a roasted chicken I made a couple of nights ago. 
(I think the soup will be devine.) 



Later I will probably bring my pencils down to the dining table so I can soak in the sunshine 
that always comes pouring in through the windows this time of day.





What's keeping you busy today?



No comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog