11.24.2014

:: Christmas Books ::



These are wonderful children's Christmas books to share with your family. As you can see, I added the "Elf on the Shelf" as well.
It's a wonderful book and a great way to take fun pictures and surprise your kids! Anyway, the hardest Christmas books to find would be the ones meant for adults. Every year I have gifted Christmas books to my friends, always reading one every year myself, but, some have been good, some, not so good. So, I decided to give my honest opinion of the Christmas books I have read over the years and let you know that I like them. And you will find them below! I know one of these will be a great read for Christmas...enjoy!



The only real question of course is... what book will you read this Christmas?






No comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog