11.11.2014

:: Just Dance ::




So, I'm sure many a girl took dance lessons in her youth, and of course, I was no exception to that. I took Tap, ballet, and acrobatics. It really was a whole lot of fun, but when it came to the recitals, I would just freeze. I hated being on stage in front of hundreds of people, I would simply forget what I was even doing I was so scared. But, it doesn't mean that I enjoyed it any less. No, I loved dance classes. And even today, just ask me... that irresistible song will come over the radio, and at the drop of a hat,  I will host a spontaneous dance party for me, myself and I!  Anytime. You know that saying "Dance like no one's watching"? They had to have been spying on me! 






 






Oh, I will. Believe that.




No comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog