11.11.2014

:: Veterans Day ::







There are so many wonderful places in this world. Someday, I would 
love to visit each and every one of them. I know I don't have enough 
time left in me to actually do that... but, I would love to try! 
Living abroad would be a great experience I think.


I know America isn't perfect, by any means. And, in my travels, 
it has helped me to see both my country's imperfections and 
perfections much more clearly. Traveling has shown me that 
there is lots of goodness in the world. So much.



But no matter where I end up, you know there is only one truth 
for me always. America will always be home to me. Always.




Today, and every day, I am so grateful for all those men 
and women, who have served my country and defended my home.
God bless you, and God bless America.



Happy Veteran's Day.






No comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog