12.26.2014

:: Candy Canes ::





There is just no doubt in my mind that I look forward to this time every year, the end of Christmas and the beginning of the new year, I love feeling inspired by the prospect of a brand new start, new resolutions or whatever you would like to call them. And most important, my special word. The word that will carry me through the next year and bring deeper meaning to me and the way I see things... my whole outlook.
I am close. So close. The word has almost presented itself. I can't wait.

There are just so many things that I want to do and learn, and experience and share and make and build, and color and paint and write and communicate and take pictures of and reflect upon... of course, those are the things that make me who I am, and I'm ok with that.









No comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog