12.01.2014

:: December already? ::





Hello December.


Well, Thanksgiving just flew by... I can't believe today is the first day of December... DECEMBER!

Can you believe it's here? The fall decorations are back in the attic.  The pumpkins are tossed into the woods. The lights have been pulled out and readied. And, I even found the most perfect Christmas tree! There's nothing quite like the smell of a fresh Christmas tree. 
Over Thanksgiving we did our annual search for the perfect tree. We found a new farm that had the most beautiful trees I've ever laid my eyes on. All of them were so thick, full, and perfectly shaped. We really got lucky for sure! And while we are normally fulfilling our  normal family traditions for Christmas, this year won't be quite the same because my daughter and her family won't be home for Christmas this year. And, as sad as I am about that, it really does just makes the Christmas's that we are together all the more special, and I still have my son and his family who will be here, lots of relatives, neighbors, and friends, so, enough said, it's time to prepare for all those traditions that everyone has become accustomed to! Bring on Christmas 2014! 



Here's what I want to know:
Do you do a live or artificial tree?
When do you decorate your tree?



No comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog