1.15.2015

:: I wish ::





Do you ever find yourself making a wish? What do you wish for?

A wish is nothing more than a magical little device that gives you hope. When I close my eyes and whisper my wish into the universe it makes me feel as though my dream is absolutely possible. At least 
I think so. Regardless whether you make your wish on a shooting star, or, by blowing out your birthday candles, or by tossing a coin into a fountain... I hope all of your wishes come true as well.

Myself, I wish for travel. I love traveling to places unknown, favorite spots with wonderful memories, and places that can soothe the soul and allow one to recharge. It broadens my realm of just what is possible on this Earth and teaches me a lot about compassion and tolerance. For me, travel connects me to my very roots, and makes my wishes a reality. What do you wish for?











No comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog