2.01.2015

:: It's a Blizzard ::


Description

{via pinterest}

The snow has finally begun. We haven't really had any snow this year {maybe a little the first week of November} but none since. We didn't even get a white Christmas. But now, it is coming. It seems off to me. Like the seasons are off by a month or so... is that possible? Probable?  I'm not really sure, but with my fresh handmade cinnamon rolls baking in the oven, my homemade soup simmering on the stove, various cheeses and fruits spread out on beautiful trays waiting for friends to come over and play games and watch movies and in general have a good time while holed up inside where it's nice and warm... 
while outside, the cold winds blow, and the snow falls silently and heavily outside of my windows. 

xx





No comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog