:: On tattoos ::

4:30 AM






Have you ever tried temporary tattoos? Well if you haven't I would love to share some really cool finds with you. I would never get a real tattoo myself, I just can't make that decision to permanently mark my skin with one thing. What if I didn't like it years later? But, this is the perfect solution. Now, I can choose several and wear one anytime I feel like it! Yeah!!!!!! So here are some that I found that I just got:



Aren't they really cute? !!! I know! Right?
Now here's the kicker, there are many ways to make your own.
This spring, I'm going to try to find someone who does henna tattoos and get one.
I hear they last for a little while longer.
How about you? Any experience with this you can share with me?









You Might Also Like

0 comments

About this blog