Pages

1.31.2015





{Beautiful flowers from last year}

Last year was one of tremendous inner searching for me. Digging deep. Rooting out the good and the not so good. Letting go of things and people that no longer serve me. Opening up to new possibilities. There was a fair amount of travel, lots of it solo which was great for me. But the biggest investment of my time was spent on myself. Piles of books read. Journals filled. Dreams voiced. Hands stained with ink. The truth is that it takes nothing but time to invest in yourself. There is always time for self care, self love and self reflection. There is always a choice to be made on where to invest that time. It may seem selfish to direct a chunk of that to myself this year too, but what good am I to others if I cannot take care of me? Think about that.



No comments:

Post a Comment