1.01.2015

:: Welcoming the New Year ::












Ah... the sounds of New Years Day... friends and neighbors dropping in and out... to say hello, enjoy the homemade breads and soups...veggies and fruits...cheese platters... shrimp and fish tray {yuck} I don't do that tray...delicious fruit drinks and teas and infused waters...it is a laid back day...finally! It is so nice to see everyone again, I have promised to have a favorite things party soon so we can all get together again sooner rather than later. I'm thinking maybe a soup exchange instead. {Some of these soups people brought are sooo delicious!} In a couple of weeks or so... we'll see. I hope your first day of the year is starting out perfect too. Just exactly the way you want it to be. That is my wish for you today... and everyday.


   

No comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog