2.27.2015

:: A new Winter Wonderland ::




 

Another snowstorm. Lots and lots of snow dumped on us yesterday and during the night. And, if that wasn't bad enough, we also have record lows. I think today's high is supposed to be 9 degrees. Make that 2 below zero with the wind chill. Sigh. It's hard to keep up. One only has to know that it is cold, icy and very hard to move around in. But, I'm having to work a lot lately to make up for people who live farther away and can't even get in to work. But that's ok. It all equals out in the wash eventually. Today would have been the perfect day to curl up with a good book, make some homemade soup, and do some crafting as well. Sigh. Instead, I volunteered to work. One of these days I'm going to learn to count to ten before I open my mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog