2.13.2015

:: Red Velvet everything ::









All images from Pinterest


I have a very dear friend who the best friend ever. And I am so lucky to have her in my life. She is a pretty amazing young woman who has really got her act together far well then most woman her age. Really.  But, and their always is a but isn't there? She has a weakness. And, by know, I'm sure you've guessed just what that is haven't you? Yup. Red Velvet anything. Just say red velvet, and her head snaps back and her ears perk up! Really! She even has the lip gloss EOS in Red Velvet. I didn't even know they made it in red velvet people. But she does. And the latest? Red velvet Oreos. But I made something she would totally love. You might say I'm testing it first before I give her the recipe. Red Velvet cupcakes. Not just any. The best.
She is going to love them. But because these are so gosh darned good, and because their seems to be so many people who love this stuff, I'm giving you the recipe! Call it an early present. I'm not really doing you any favors considering you won't be able to stop eating them!









    

No comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog