2.09.2015

:: Yup, I'm that kind of a girl ::





I'm the kind of girl who
  
 
 
 ...... rarely leaves the house without makeup
 
...... prefers flats to high heels but wears shameless boots

......likes for everyone to get along and be happy

......always thinks of a good comeback but regrets it later

......who smiles and compliments strangers because I know it will make their day 
 
...... is brutally honest when you ask me my opinion
 
...... loves the idea of being in love 
 
......is the first one to speak in a crowd of people and put them at ease

......loves cooking, but hates doing the dishes

......still gets excited at the thought of a new adventure
 
...... wish I would count to ten before speaking sometimes

......loves a good movie

loves thrifting and finding that deal of a lifetime

......loves my dog like he is my child

......has at least 6 lip balms in my purse at all times. 
 
...... can hardly stay up past 9:00 pm

...... has a real problem with the thought of being late

...... loves a good challenge

...... loves dressing up but changes into yoga pants as soon as I get home from work

......cleans/organizes when I am upset {who does that?!}

......still doesn't know what I want to be when I "grow up"

...... has never broken a bone in her entire life. {aside from a fracture in the rib}

......enjoys the spring and the fall but the winter is too cold and the summer is too hot

...... wishes I had  "summer break" every year

......gets along with everybody

...... is a problem solver ...even when it isn't my own problem

...... prefers going shopping alone (that's my ME time)
 
...... always feels better with sun-kissed skin {who doesn't love a tan?}

...... wrote more of these than I intended to
 
 
What kind of girl are you?  Please share.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog