3.13.2015

:: Before Spring ::




I have a few more things to do before Spring hits, how about you? Do you have a list of things you want
to do before Spring arrives? Because once Spring gets her folks, that's a whole other list in itself isn't it?


1. Revamp my whole blog with a new and beautiful template. I't so hard to decide. { Done! }

2. Be much better than I have been lately about drinking water and taking my vitamins. All I drink is 
coffee, tea and water, but still, I think I could use lots more water in that equation.

3. Set aside large blocks of time for crafting and journaling. And keep up with organizing all my craft
stuff so I always have easy access to the thousands of items I am constantly reaching for.

I've been making some perpetual calendars lately. Collecting lots of random fun things and building on each one of them to make them really special. Haven't decided what I'm going to do with them once their done.


4. Read these books in March: 






5. Keep in touch better with friends-and family letters, emails, cards, care packages, phone calls, goodie boxes filled with surprises, fun, deliciousness, and more... and weekly Sunday skype time. Because I miss 
you guys so much everyday.



6. Set up the other half of my crafting room to be my yoga/pilates area. It's a lovely, large area that would 
be simply great for stretching, especially during those times I have been sitting and crafting for hours and in need of some stretching and relaxing. Tea and a stretching break... perfect!


7. I want to enjoy this deliciousness on a cold winter's night ~ a Hot Kahlua White Milk Chocolate. 




Ingredients:
  • 2 ounces Kalhua
  • 2 cups heavy cream
  • 3 ounces white chocolate
  • 1 ounce vodka, per serving
Instructions:
Bring Chocolate, Kahlua, and cream to a simmer until the chocolate melts.
Blend with a handheld mixer, foaming the top. Spike each serving with Vodka and serve.


8. Make Ezekiel Bread. I have not tried my hand at this yet. But I have the recipe.

EZEKIEL BREAD RECIPE

Ezekiel Bread Recipe

Whole Grains

Bread

Directions

Whole Grains

Stir whole grains together very well and grind in grain mill until mixture becomes flour.

Bread

Step 1

Measure water, honey, oil, and yeast in large bowl. Allow to mixture to sit 5 minutes for yeast to grow.

Step 2

Add 2 tsp salt and the grain mixture to the yeast mixture- mix well.

Step 3

Pour batter into two greased pans, 10x5x3 or equivalent. Let rise in a warm place until 3/4" to 1/2" from top edge of pan. Bake at 350°F for 40-50 minutes. Shorten baking time if using shallow pans.
Each loaf makes 12 slices.


No comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog