:: more plans ::

4:30 AM




Thinking about the month of May already, and making some plans. I'd like to do some things and I jotted
down a few of them to remember that there are many more things that I want to do!

1. Plant pots of herbs { mint, lemon verbena }

2. Pick flowers every week and always have a vase full in my living room

3. Read (or re-read) the Harry Potter series
4. Make my own granola bars
5. Take a train or a bus to a nearby town and spend a whole weekend exploring
6. Go on an afternoon hike
7. Run/Walk in the Breast Cancer marathon
8. Make home made gourmet Popsicles
9. Go for morning bike rides with Buddy in basket
10. Do a major spring clean of my house and get rid of all the stuff I don’t use
11. Invent a new kind of pizza
12. Play old fashioned mini golf
13. Indulge in a full body massage
14. Pick strawberries and make tons of things from them
15. Go see some live music
It's never too early to plan you know. 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

About this blog