Pages

4.13.2015

:: More things I want to do ::




There are so many things that I want to do. So many that I can't even keep track of them anymore. 
But, I noticed in my notebook that I had written down more things that I want to try to do this spring, 
so I thought I would write them here so as not to forget. I really need to update my master list. I'll get 
to it someday soon. I hope.

Go to the Rhubarb festival and buy a homemade rhubarb pie {yummy!}
Pick strawberries and make some homemade jam to save for winter
Cultivate fresh grown herbs in my kitchen for easy access to them anytime
Buy some gutters to hang on the garage for a vertical lettuce garden!
Take an all day bike ride
Make deep fried pickles from scratch
Grow some garlic and shallots {my chives are already coming up again!}
Create a photo book {time consuming-unless I make it small}
Make a Calendar using the family as the monthly pictures {this may have to wait}





No comments:

Post a Comment