:: my little box ::

4:30 AM





Sometimes, I pin the beautiful things that I find. I say to myself "you can make this-looks so cute!" Sometimes, I take a picture and put it in my little folder called "Things to make". Sometimes I write things down in a little notebook I keep in my purse. Sometimes I note things in my iphone and take a pic so I won't forget and I can save things spur of the moment. Other times I find adorable things in magazines and cut them out and put them in an envelope for later. In other words...when I sit down to try to decide what kind of projects I want to do-I am completely disorganized. Trying to find a certain project sends me looking in so many places it's just unreal. So, I've decided that I need to make something where I can put all of my ideas, pictures, clippings, and thoughts in one place. Easy to find. Easy to upkeep. And then, start doing the projects one by one. I really think this could work. I just need to gather everything... 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

About this blog