6.29.2015

:: The little container garden ::


 

So, as you may have guessed this is not my garden and these are not my plants. But, I did talk my friend into having this garden. She was so sure she couldn't grow anything, and she has no room for a garden at all. But, she does have a balcony that gets lots of sunlight. The plants are doing great! She has a cherry tomato plant in one, a basil plant, and, a pepper plant. She brought them all over today to show me and to really water and give them a fertilizer treatment. I told her I think it will really help them. She's really excited about it. In fact, I even noticed that her porch has hanging baskets full of flowers. But, I'll let miss "I can't grow anything" tell me all about that one herself!


No comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog