Pages

6.25.2015

:: Thursday Love ::





I love Love Thursday's. But, then again, I love everyday, for that matter.  I am, if truth be told, a love junkie.
You know what I'm talking about. That sensation you get when you feel like you’re just going to burst because 
everything is so beautiful? That’s the love I'm talking about. It's so easy to feel too.

All. around. me.
All. the. time.
Indeed, love doesn’t always have to involve someone. Sometimes, it hits you when you’re walking in beautiful surroundings, or you witness something magical in nature, or the way you feel when a perfect warm wind blows on your skin… a caress from the Universe, or when a complete stranger smiles at you in such a way you feel the blush start at your feet and heat up your face. My favorite: when a song makes you break into spontaneous dance. All I’m saying is that there are an infinite number of ways to feel love (if you open up your heart to it) and it is the ultimate life experience. Wouldn’t you agree?

No comments:

Post a Comment