Pages

6.14.2015

:: Where did this come from? ::



I was digging through our record collection to find something suitable to play at Lily's Birthday party for that pass-the-present game {you wrap a small gift in 10 layers of wrapping paper and let the kids unwrap it musical chair-style} I ended up using a very old Disney Album I had of Mary Poppins, but I found an album I had thought was missing. It's been years since I've seen it.
 
But here's the thing: how did I not know that it was there? We do sport a fairly healthy record collection, but it's not so huge that I wouldn't know that it was there. I look through them from time to time making new playlists all the time so I ask...Where did this thing come from?
 
So, excuse me while I go purge the old record collection while simultaneously watching a couple of episodes of "Hoarders" to inspire me to get my sh** in order. {pardon my French}

No comments:

Post a Comment