- park in the appropriate space
- go to work
- make any healthy, balanced meals for my family.
- get along with my husband.
- enjoy my family in any way.
talk to any of my friends. talked to one friend
- do anything nice for anyone.
- get any uninterrupted time to read my book.
- feel like praying.
- appreciate other people's talents.
- make anyone else laugh.
- clean my house.
- contribute to pinterest or instagram.
- plan any creative or fun summer activities.
- pick up a gallon of milk.
- travel anywhere interesting.
- see a newly released movie.
- encourage anyone.
- go to a festival or a concert.
- find my dog adorable.
- go to the beach.
- sit by a fire pit or roast marshmallows.
- Do much more than stare at the ceiling/floor
So by Facebook standards, I have done nothing today. I didn't even shave my legs.
I did, however, indulge in some self-pity. Perhaps I'll try harder tomorrow. We'll see. No promises.