Pages

7.22.2015

:: The vultures are circling ::







 

I have a friend who is feeling like this right now, and, with good reason. It is during times like this that it becomes very difficult to put things in their correct perspective because we are in chaos. And when we are in chaos, nothing makes sense, and we are not sure how to feel. And suddenly, we cannot find our way through the confusion, nor remember anything with any clarity at all. What then? What happens then? What exactly should we be doing first? Well, I don't have all the answers the way I would like to but, I do have two good ears, and I'm available to listen when you need. I'm sorry your going through some really difficult things right now, but you know that you're not to blame in any way for the things that have gone on and you know that. Whatever happens from here is anyone's guess but there are a few things you can be sure of for sure. First, I'll always be your friend and you can count on me to help you in any way that I can. And two, every time a door closes another better one opens. Always. We can't always see that right away immediately but it isn't long before we do. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment