Pages

7.27.2015

:: What's working for you? ::



Currently, I am listening to the quiet of night, the music of mum, wildflowers full of outrageous colors in tons of containers and vases tucked all over the house, my friend Mary, long walks with my little dog along the river watching the sun set, small, dark chocolate squares straight from the freezer, creating another page in my art journal, and getting ready to make a collage, finding the occasional piece of glitter on my body {where does it
come from?} cherry sno cones, gorgeous photos taken at the park, instantaneous dance parties that spring up when I least expect it, new art supplies and several new journals for art and for writing in, the promise of a weekend getaway, knowing that I am a child of god, and the idea that 50 is the new 30. it totally works for me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment