Pages

8.30.2015

:: Looking back - just a little bit ::




I've been looking through some of my old journals.  It's rather amazing sometimes to look back. I am better able to see the growth and change that has occurred within me.  I used to worry quite a bit, I'm not sure why, but I did. I never let people in, or even showed anyone the real me, always hiding... mostly behind whatever book I was reading at the moment.  But, over time I have grown into my skin and became comfortable with myself.  My Confidence grows inside of me and with each passing day I am stronger and braver.  My creativity is flourishing, my dreams are expanding and I feel like I will be able to accomplish them before my time is up. The old saying is quite true you know, hard work does pay off, and now I can see and appreciate better how beautiful life is, and know for certain than each of us has the ability to not only dream but also to make those dreams come true. Life is not always easy. sometimes you must really push yourself through some really tough times, but that will not hurt you, it will allow you to grow and develop into the person you were always meant to be. Be patient. It will pay off in the end. Guaranteed.  


No comments:

Post a Comment