Pages

8.31.2015

:: Still doing my little part ::





I still carry my own re-usable bags to the grocery store,
I turn off the lights whenever I leave the room,
I ride my bike whenever possible and use my backpack,
I open my windows instead of turning on the AC
I put on a sweater instead of turning on the heat
I donate my gently worn clothes instead of throwing them away.
I turn off the water while brushing my teeth, or washing dishes.
I buy products that are more environmentally friendly,
I try very hard to re-use, and to recycle
I feel like I am doing my part - and I'm proud of it.

It means I'm making the world a little better for myself and my children,
It means that I'm saving something that is very precious - this world,
I will always try my best to do my small part... will you?
I'd like to leave this world just a little better than I found it.


0 comments:

Post a Comment