8.17.2015

vintage photo #2




as I sift through my large box of old vintage photos,  I have come to appreciate the flip side. as you know, I never really paid much attention to the back of the snapshots until after I brought them home. apparently, I was too busy looking at the front! but, then one day I discovered a world of goodness could be found if you just took the time to look. words, phrases, names and dates reveal themselves, and you feel as though you have stumbled across the very clues you need to unlock the mystery behind the unknown subject. or not. I have come across some weird stuff written on the backs as well. but lots of them are charming, cute little words, one thing is for sure, they are always interesting. Like this one, it actually reads: 

"I woke up like this."

something about this makes me very happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog